Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Ice Cream for Breakfast!

The past three weeks, my oldest three daughters have been weed picking for an organic farmer, starting at 6am-noon.  While they are gone, I have used the time to keep up on my own garden, along with catch up on some house cleaning. 

Emma however has been feeling a little left out and bored.  She is so used to having one of her other sisters  around, that she doesn't quite know what to do with her time.  I decided to surprise her today with a breakfast treat! 



Raspberry Coconut Milk Ice Cream

Recipe for Ice Cream

We try not to eat a lot of refined sugar, so this recipe uses honey.  I thought it turned out pretty good, but I do like my ice cream a tad bit sweeter.  We added some fresh sliced bananas on top with a sprinkle of raw sugar.



Perfect treat for a HOT morning of weeding the garden! 

No comments:

Post a Comment