Tuesday, June 12, 2012

My first post!

Well, I finally have taken a step and started a blog.  Many years ago, I had a blog where I communicated mostly about our homeschooling journey.  Now, my girls are getting older and my hobbies are getting larger and I've realized I need a place to focus on things I have repurposed or made.  After much urging and prompting from a few friends, I decided to once again enter the blogging world. 

My desire is for this blog to be a place of encouragement and inspiration with a few yummy recipes sprinkled in between!  Often I will be sharing something that I have made, with directions on how to make it.  Other times, I will be sharing something that I have made with an opportunity for you to buy.
Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you again!

No comments:

Post a Comment